Goo Tool not launching, uncaught exception

3 replies [Last post]

Hello,
When I try to launch my Goo Tool it gives me "Uncaught exception (Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError):com/apple/eawt/applicationListener"! What do I do? Do I just try to re-download it? I have no idea. Thank you!

Love that there are girl goos in World of Goo! Korean Pop's the best! And that's a FACT!

?? Geez. Oh well. No more World of Goo fan mods.

Love that there are girl goos in World of Goo! Korean Pop's the best! And that's a FACT!

I wouldn't know what to do other than reinstall, but the installer's been broken for months so you'd have to get the files preinstalled. Only preinstalled version I can think of though is for windows, so if you have another operating system you'd need something like Wine to run the exe (which I believe might be the case for you judging by the error).

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
I wouldn't know what to do other than reinstall, but the installer's been broken for months so you'd have to get the files preinstalled. Only preinstalled version I can think of though is for windows, so if you have another operating system you'd need something like Wine to run the exe (which I believe might be the case for you judging by the error).

Aaah thank you! Damn, too bad. I don't know where unfortunately. So no more fan-created World of Goo for me.