Video for Ball and Movie Editors

8 replies [Last post]

Could someone please make a tutorial video for the World of Goo Ball and Movie editors? There is a tutorial level for the Level editor, but not for the ball and movie editors. And it would really help if there were a tutorial video for all editors.

I've created so many cool levels. Go to my account to see them!

Sure, I'll make a tutorial for you on WooBle (ball editor) and Goovie (movie editor). However I am on vacation right now and wont be able to make it till Sunday. And infact I just recently made my first gooball so making the ball tutorial will be easy. But im still learning how to make movies with goovie so you'll have to wait or that one. But ill get them done for you asap Laughing out loud

You rock! Thanks! I like your World of Goo videos on YouTube and your levels! There fun!

I want it too so cant wait for your tutorial : )

Its Sunday, are you going to publish the video tutorials? I'm so excited.

I'm making it now Smile

Yay! So excited! Once your done, you should title them "My First Goo Ball" and "My First Movie". And then have the tutorial links available at the editor pages, then everyone will know that there is a tutorial.

Here you go man Smile NOTE: you may want to pause at some parts in the video to understand whats going on

YAY! Thanks a lot! When do you think you'll have the tutorial video for the movie editor ready?