Friends for Googuy57

5 replies [Last post]

I'm a friendly user and I'm pretty smart. I would like to have some friends to talk with me and help me with making really cool levels, and also help me with things that I'm stuck on. We can even talk about things that we want. I recently created a level called "The Hardest Level Ever" and let me tell you, that was such a hard level that I created. I also think that I created some cool levels that I may publish to Goofans. The Hardest Level Ever hasn't gotten published yet, but I hope that somebody will sometime. Anyway, if anyone would like to be my friend, I would love that so much! I love World of Goo, and games, there awesome!

I've created so many cool levels. Go to my account to see them!

Hello Googuy57, my name is RobbyJaiel i'm a friendly user too and i love so much world of goo. I want to be your friend and i need someone to talk about world of goo and something like that with you. this is my email robinoryanto(at)gmail(dot)com

ps : I'm not good at english so im sorry if there some word are wrong

Ok, this will be fun! I've noticed that you wanted the tutorial video for the ball and movie editors too! Hopefully they will be published today sometime.

The video for the Ball and Movie editors may get published today, I hope. Do you think?

Yeah, I've been waiting so long for this. @Jim2102 please publish your tutorial now.

Sorry I'm running a little behind, I'll make it today.... But it make take a while to upload, just sayin