Why no undo option in the corporation playground?

5 replies [Last post]

Ugh, drives me mad when I accidentally remove a goo, and just watch my nice clean tall tower topple to the ground.

It wouldn't be fair to other players how can't or won't download the mod... someone would consider this as cheating... good idea tho

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I agree; we need the undo flies, err, time flies, while having fun.

Yeah, Keybounce, but do you ever depict major corporations in the real world as being full of insects in the factories?

Yeah, I thought so.

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

@methanalCHO: no, but if u catch all the time flies that might get into WOG corporation then the whole corp would get into nothing, that could be an explanation of why the factory gets full of this insects lol Tongue

Yes, I do see major factories as full of flies, insects, etc. Especially food factories.

I think that there can be, for example, ten pieces of rat turds in a can of chili, for example Smile.

@Natch: Do you really want to play "Gotta catch them all"? Smile