any linux goo-ers out there having trouble with sound?

4 replies [Last post]

Hey! I got world of goo with the pay what you want download (which is a lovely idea by the way!!) but i am having a little bit of trouble with the sound. im using hardy, and the game is working perfectly, except for the sound which is a little jumpy and makes the game feel slightly disjointed. This is a problem with my hardy, i think when you use the 32 bit archetecture on a 64 bit system and you have the sound going through pulse audio. But i cant find an options menu in the game!! anyone have any idea where i might foind the seetings?

Thanks very much!!

In the game 'properties' directory you will find a file called 'config.txt' that you can edit to change the audio driver and so forth.

Hey in case anyone was wondering,it seems that what i describes wasn't the problem unfortunately. I fooled around with the audio settings and its still not sounding nice Sad oh well. I will just look around and see if there is anything else about this online. Thanks very much!!

running linux and i have problem before i play it then some minutes on play but then wheres the sound?

solved!