WooGLE - Starting Up My Levels.

5 replies [Last post]

Hello.

I am using the Steam version of the game, and when I press the play button in WooGLE, the game starts up normally, as if you just clicked the exe file. I've installed the 1.3 update into the Steam directory, as well as all other World Of Goo locations just to be sure. I'm sorry if this question was posted before, but I searched and couldn't find it.

Thanks. <3

Your game starts up normally? Then what's wrong?
EDIT: So...did you make a new level? And did you check chapter 1? A majority of addins will appear in chapter 1.

I made goomods.

Starts up normally, as in the 2D boy logo appears, and takes me to the menu screen. I checked around chapter one for a while and couldn't find it.

MultiBottleRocket wrote:
Starts up normally, as in the 2D boy logo appears, and takes me to the menu screen. I checked around chapter one for a while and couldn't find it.

Out of curiosity, can you use goomods? As in, get a goomod, put it in gootool, launch gootool, and play the level? Anyway, the game should start up, bringing you to the main menu, but the level editor levels should be in the top left. If it's a pre-existing level, then that will be where it is on the map (for example, burning man will show in chapter 3). Does that help?

I made goomods.

Yes, thank you. I still can't test the level directly from WooGLE, but I can turn it into a goomod file and run it in GooTool to test it.

you can test your level directly by woogle with world of goo patch 1.30