EARTH OF GOO: THE GOOEY PART 2 IS STILL UNDERWAY!!!

2 replies [Last post]

Ok. I'm posting this to let all you people wondering what happened to the game know that it is still in progress and getting awesome-r everytime I use it! Laughing out loud For about 3 weeks until now my computer was broken so I couldn't work on the game. :S But that is done with and now I'm off an running with it again! The co-worker Pyrodroid is not able to access a computer until sometime later because he had campouts for 1 week and is of now in a cabin with his family having fun there... (I hope) so when he does get back we will resume our rapid pace with this game making! For now I've got an update:

Finished the Main Menu Screen edit for the title.

We're still working on Chapter 1's levels.

Finished the edits of the original Gooballs for the game. (Nothing major just added new sound FX for them to say)

Still working on new Gooball types. And that's it for the update!

I'm not giving away more!

OH! And if you guys think we should release a demo soon, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

P.S. Thank you SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH for all your imputs and AP for his constant helping me with tons of challenges I came across!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

When is the game coming out...?

I dunno.

Well we're going to release a demo of the first five levels soon! But the full game might take a LOT longer, so please be patient!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !