third wheel

34 replies [Last post]

Because 38 is possible Smile, the strateegy is to knock the whistle into the water which kills the bottoms goos and leaves the top ones. Both me and Pavke thought that you couldn't kick the long line past the pipe but you can. You just need to hit it from the left hand side (Of the pipe) and that pushes the line of goos past the pipe. I'm probably not going to be able to play for a while so I wonder who will be the first to reach 38, good luck guys.

Yeah, I thought it was that... thanks for sharing. But, after I saw your 37goos I tried some different strategies and I think it's now possible to get 39 with our two starts combine (and there is a small chance for 40 )
If you like me to share, just name it Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I think its possible too. Always like to hear new WOG strats. Also congrats on SHS 35, I already knew the special trick you're knocking the triangle into the fire aren't you.

LTumbleweed wrote:
I think its possible too. Always like to hear new WOG strats. Also congrats on SHS 35, I already knew the special trick you're knocking the triangle into the fire aren't you.

Yeah, Smile Well, that secret didn't last long! Laughing out loud

As for the Whistler... I managed to move the whistle (just the whistle not the goos) to one side so that two goo (who hold the hanging line) are on the edge of the whistle. When you hit the whistle hard that two goos will detach (bottom and top) hmmmm... it hard to explain, I'll post a screen shot soon...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods