World of Goo Mod Editor
Total downloads: 361
Latest version: 0.9
Release date: 09/11/2011 - 22:48
This is a mod editor for the great puzzle game World of Goo. It structures everything in a temporary folder so you can edit the files in your native file explorer. It auto-creates the goomod file from the specified user-controls.
NOTE: This program requires the .NET Framework 2.0, get it here.
Cross-Platform Support: It is known to work with Wine but with a few error dialogs appearing here and there. It retains functionality, nonetheless.
This program includes support for:
Levels Thumbnail Dependencies
- All Other addin.xml Features
- Can now open already-existing goomod files and edit them.
- Pressing "New" in the file menu will no longer present a fatal error.
- The "Save" screen no longer sticks around after finishing; less confusing.
- Now presents the option to load in GooTool after finalizing.
- Initial Upload
|0.9||All||Sun, 09/11/2011 - 22:48||WoGmc0.9.zip||346.63 KB||243|
|0.8.2||All||Sun, 08/21/2011 - 13:33||WoGmc082.zip||346.27 KB||74|
|0.8.1||Windows||Sat, 08/20/2011 - 14:34||WoGmc081.zip||319.26 KB||44|
There is 1 current download. Show 2 archived downloads.