My pictures?

7 replies [Last post]

Hello! I just bought Little Inferno for some days ago, and it's just awesome!

I bought the item "My pictures", where we can select pictures I have on my computer.
And then something strange happened. I could select between 32 of my pictures. The game just selected a random folder on my computer with some pictures.

But! The pictures I could select in game. I have been looking for these pictures for many months now! I have no idea where they are located on my computer! It was some pictures from last summer, when we spent our holiday with our lovely grandmother, which have now passed away. I really want these pictures.

So, my question... It looks like the game just selected a folder on my computer where I had some pictures. I have A LOT of pictures on this computer, but the game choosed that folder, with 32 pictures.

So. Do you have any idea where I can find these pictures on my computer? I don't think Little Inferno just took some random pictures from my computer, but that there is a system behind all of this.

I really, really hope someone can help me out here! And I need to apologize for my bad English, but I hope you understand. Thank you! Smile

It looks for pictures in different places depending on your operating system. What OS are you running?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Windows 7 64 bit Smile

Check in C:\Users\[username]\Pictures and C:\Users\Public\Pictures.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I forgot to tell you, but these folders are empty. That's why I asked here Smile Sorry!

Hm. I thought those were the only ones it searched...try typing the filename into the Explorer window directly?

Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the file.

Buy another copy of the item in Little Inferno. I think it lists it there.