I wonder who remembers me?

4 replies [Last post]

I've been a member here for over 6 years and although I started out (kinda?) strong I seemed to vanish!
I think I've licked my (ahem) reality issues and am attempting once again to regain the life only a goo ball could love!
I lost my copy of WoG so obtained another. I'm (someday) going to return to making levels, but as it seems to me a lot has changed and I need to get caught up on it!
I've an issue with GooTool which I'll be posting in the appropriate thread but once that's resolved I'll upload my (new?) profile and a tower or two!
Glad to be back, glad to see new faces here as well as old ones! Looking forward to future encounters with you all!
Happy Gooing!

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Guess I'm the only one who remembers me. Oh well, I tried!
Wink

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

I don't know who you are.

Be happy and live life at your own pace

The only way you'll be remembered is if you have made very successful addins or at least you made tons of them OR if you are active in the forum.

Nerdy Z is coming.

Well I did start off strong with posts, videos and studies of goo ball behavior and such. Even made a mod or two I think.
Then reality decided to take a nose dive into nothingness. Fortunately things got better.
Guess I'll have to start again, but with a different plan!
(I don't think I was popular anyways, but it don't matter.)
Peace!
Smile