Is there any future for fans?

4 replies [Last post]

World of Goo still makes me happy to think about playing. I just wanted to share my feeling of what that has been in my mind after I played WoG for the first time. I think every one here agrees that world of goo has a unique atmosphere for itself. When I heard about it and when I played it, it was like bringing childhood memories of playing games back. It had some unique world that you may wanted to throw yourself in it and not to come back. I'm a game developer, I always use WoG as one of my patterns in making games. I was visiting other topics and I realized most of fans here are all stuck at a dilemma. They want to be here because this way they can feel they're in world of goo again because there is no new WoG. I just visit here now and then to just feel Gooish again. I wish there would be a sequel for this project because it really makes me to think like a kid again, and you can't get that these days anymore.

Hi, Mahan! Welcome!

I feel the same way about the game, which is why I decided to make mods for it. Have you tried playing any of the ones on the site?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

To be honest, not really. I was looking forward for a new version and that kept me from going over to play mods for years. But, I think you're telling the right thing right now. I should play some of them. I'm happy that there are still people loving WoG. Thanks Smile

No problem, it's great to see people are still joining.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It seems that a decent amount of people are becoming inactive on the forums (Me included). Maybe if 2dBoy makes World of Goo Steam Workshop compatible we may see another large influx of members, but we still have enough members (I think) that are active that make this forum unable to be called a ghost town.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne