Sorry to be a pest, but...

7 replies [Last post]

...the email I previously entered won't let me into the account. Could someone please forward all notification letters sent so far to 4387556@gmail.com? (I know it isn't particularly safe to have my phone # as my email, which is why I didn't specify the area code and it isn't mine)
Imported from goo2forums.

Actually no one knows your area code so no one could ever possibly call you.

I'll look in my inbox for you.

All emails forwarded. Took only 3 minutes of my time to search my inbox for every email that counts. There should be four new emails waiting for you now.

Please help, this is FloatingFish88. Whenever I try to log onto the site, it just takes me back to the main page. There's no message to say "Your email or password is incorrect," it just doesn't sign me in. It'll keep me signed in right after I register a new account, but then when I try to log in, it just does the same thing. It's probably just some stupid setting on the computer, but could someone please tell me what it is?

That's pretty strange to hear. (sorry, I'll unblock your account...)

I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe you can try to choose a password that works well...? I really don't know what the problem really is, so yeah...sorry.

Thank you.

same thing happened to me before:dry:. My solution was when ever it happens i go to my email and click on the confirm like that the site send you when you first register. :) I hope it works for you.

Thats sort of what I'm doing, but I don't have that email anymore, so I click the confirmation link on one of my other accounts, log out, then sign in again.