Spam

3 replies [Last post]

Recently in goofans, I've seen a ton of spam, and it's been there for what seems like days now. From what I know, only mods can delete spam. I've also discovered a new type of spam which comments on pre-existing forums, so that needs to be dealt with too. I recommend that goofans gets new mods or the old ones check on it more.

I made goomods.

I've been working on removing it about once per day, but the amounts are increasing. Yech.

Though I also have to comment on the irony of making a bunch of duplicate topics with a single post to talk about the spam problem.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:

Though I also have to comment on the irony of making a bunch of duplicate topics with a single post to talk about the spam problem.

I know. Not even sure how I did that, but I'm glad the duplicates are removed. Also, I think idea about spam should be unlocked, since it would be useful, such as nowadays. Considering that I'm on goofans more, I could become a mod and delete spam, but I don't qualify for the age limit, so I guess I can't :\

I made goomods.

Didn't realize "Idea about Spam" had locked. I'll change that.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.