BIG PROBLEM in "balls" area in the WoG online "book"

4 replies [Last post]

Go into the BALLS info center on this site and guess what, there are FIVE FREAKIN LINKS TO THE BALLOON!! Plus, there is ANOTHER ONE on the WoG "book" menu at the bottom!!! And, guess what, the Balloon page acts as if it is an isolated page with NO links like "> to next ball" or "< to previous ball"

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Um...that's been there for a really long time, and lots of people have commented on it. Apparently it's from a "war" between moderators while the balls' XML was being added to the pages. I'm not sure why it hasn't been fixed by someone, though...maybe only davidc can edit those pages directly now? There's another problem there, as well...it says that GooProduct is the standard black ball that forms 2 strands and can't be detached. Laughing out loud

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Well, we tried to fix it, but we can't, even davidc can't. Five links to balloon is the result of us trying to fix it. It's some strange bug in the site code

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I'll try to make a user-end Greasemonkey/Turnabout script to fix it...do you know if you can run .user.js scripts on Chrome?

EDIT: Could you try giving them a "class"? Something like <a href="balloon.html" class="link"> then you can use external CSS to set "visibility=none" for class "link."

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Use FireFox's FireBug to check around the site's XML code and see what might be going on. Of course, you can edit it, but the effects are never permenant so you can try to figure out how to fix it that way and then post it here.

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile