OCD Badge

6 replies [Last post]

I have gotten OCD on every level on my iPad. Is there any way to prove this with screenshots or something and receive a badge for it?

Hello, Pieeddiepie! Didn't you email me a long time ago about Little Inferno?

If you have your iPad jailbroken I believe the profile can be re-encrypted and upload it here, but otherwise I think a screenshot of each island (with your watermark on them) should be fine.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hey AP! That was I, indeed.

My iPad is not jailbroken, but I'd be happy to upload the screenshots. What do you mean by my watermark?

Somehow mark the images to show that they're yours. If we start accepting proof this way, we need to make sure that people don't just take someone else's OCD images and show them as theirs. Maybe use an image-editing program to write your name across the middle or something.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Looks good to me. I'll consult with the other moderators on the best way to award the badge.

Alright. Thanks so much!