Edit Downloads Won't Work

4 replies [Last post]

Yeah, and I was about to update a new version of The Ultimate Level Challenge since July 9 until this problem was happened yesterday. Man I couldn't calm down myself, and that stupid bug problem blocked by most wanted addin. Crying

Sadly when this problem still continues, I might stop the project of ULC because of this stupid error problem encountering when I add, edit, and delete downloads everytime. Sheesh!

Sorry about my word, but I'm mad right now Angry

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Yes, and it affects other things as well. We think it's related to the same Drupal update that broke the Mark All Read button.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

When it this happen? And when do we fix this situation?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

I'm not sure when, but only David can fix it. I'll send him an email and ask.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I just talked to David. He's currently on a road trip and hasn't been able to look at it yet but he'll try to fix it when he gets back in about a week. Smile