Idea how to fill World of Goo "book"

15 replies [Last post]

Davidc,you add a prologue to World of Goo "book".Prologue:about experimental gameplay project,how tower of goo was created and evolved to world of goo.

Crazeh man!

Feel free to write the page and send it as a reply to this post, if you do a good job I'll make you an editor Smile

PROLOGUE

Everything started in "Experimental gameplay project".In "Experimental gameplay project" one man has to create a game in one week.The best was Kyle Gabler "Tower of Goo".In "Tower of Goo" you use living black gooballs to build a tower and they climb
to top of the tower.In "Tower of Goo" balls don't have eyes so they don't see were to climb but they climb directly on top of the tower.They must have some sort of
ultrasonic sensors to see were to climb.After "Experimental gameplay project" Kyle with his friend Ron Carmel created a studio called "2dboy" and they started to create "World of Goo"

THE END

Davidc,hope you like what write.So tell my,did i do good or bad?Will you make my an editor or not?Please answer.If this idea suck tell my,and i think up onother one.[excuse me of my bad english i'm a lithuanian[not sucking english,just bad]

P.S.If i did good and you will make my an editor send me an e-mail.my e-mail is pokeygooball@gmail.com.

Crazeh man!

Hey,Davidc,i'v got another idea, how about adding sort by "latest" in WoG addins

Crazeh man!

hey davidc check out two comments above

Crazeh man!

Davidc, please answer to the second comment.why don't you answer me Crying.

Crazeh man!

davidc wrote:
Feel free to write the page and send it as a reply to this post, if you do a good job I'll make you an editor Smile

I did what you told for me to do.and you don't even rate my "prologue" Crying
Rate my prologue Angry .

Crazeh man!

MY god Joris you are like some sort of 5 year old; 'please can i have this, oh please can i have it' and you not only dobble posted you octo posted.

P.S. Please ignore crap spelling

iGoo

Yeah Joris. Chill out

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I'm stupid.

Crazeh man!

Spazturtle,if ou see the e-mails i'v send to davidc you will start to think i'm 3

Crazeh man!

I think the silence from davidc to this topic does'nt make me an editor.S**t,c**p!Darn i was so close to become an editor.And then everything blow up like the wall in the "Upper Shaft".

Crazeh man!

Hey, do we have to pick on each other like this?

Joris, i know that you really want to become a goofans contributor and that is great but just like in real life, if you bug someone a lot, they tend to become annoyed. davidc owns this website and it is his ultimate decision on what happens. Also lashing out at Spazturtle and Magical T is not needed on this site and will likely not help you to help out with this site. It is uncalled for and both have proved to davidc that they can help out with this site, regardless what image they have set for their icon and regardless how often they are on.

For the rest of us, can we please not try to pick on someone just because they are excited or anxious about goofans, however old they are or act.

Good said brother! Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Joris while I appreciate your enthusiasm, the sheer volume of e-mail and comments you've been leaving me over the last few days is driving me insane. I'm not online 24/7 and besides that I've been trying to launch a new feature through a bout of RSI.

Unfortunately the quality of writing isn't sufficient for the site - while I appreciate that English is not your first language, I must decline your request.

-davidc

I'm such an idiot.I'm not worthy tobe an editor.I'm very sorry mr Croft.

Crazeh man!