good idea for goofans.com

4 replies [Last post]

i think there should be something a quiz in goofans.com,like this:you take a quiz which asks you some questionsabout wog,gootool,goofans,2dBoy and if all answers are correct the test results are send to one moderator(e.g.Pavke,Jamerz,Spazturtle) then the moderator sends a e-mail to Mr.Croft if he reccomends the person who took the quiz to make him a moderator and then Mr.Croft desides to make him a moderator or not.i thinked about that moderators will have very much work to answer all the quizes so make the questions extremely hard so not everybody could answer.if the moderator don't reccomend to make person a moderator then the moderator don't send an e-mail to Mr.Croft.i think the last two sentences should make the job easier.Smile

Crazeh man!

and wats the questions going to be?...Master Joris...

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

qwertyu, don't dig up old threads, please.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Joris, you won't get moderator status on this site...

This is just one of his little scams for getting what he wants...

JORIS, YOU WILL NOT GET A CONTRIBUTOR BADGE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE!!!

Besides, I probably deserve one more than you because of my helpful programs. Laughing out loud

WoG Level Master will make me a celebrity! (well, at least on this website...and 2DBOY...Laughing out loud)

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

As I stated above, this is an old thread. Joris hasn't asked to become a contributor for quite some time now, so don't make a fuzz about it. Wink
Apart from that, you still have to work on your reputation, Enchanter. I don't yet see a (former) cheater deserving to be a moderator so soon.
Thread closed.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment