Uploading OCDs and Towers

4 replies [Last post]
MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Hi, I'm new and just settling into GooFans.

I am a big [goo]fan and I would like to know how to upload my tower.

Also, I am working on the OCD badge thingy anf I would like to know if I have to upload anything for that.

Last but not least, after I finish a level it says that it is submitted to the world of goo board a leadership. I don't really know what or where that is.

Sorry, I'm new.

-Sincerley,
MOM

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

There is a link on the right side "leaderboards" when you click it you will see two more links and one of them is "upload profile" You tower and your level stats will be added automatically to your goofans account.

You don't need to upload OCD, goofans does that for you.

"submitted to the world of goo board a leadership" was used to publish records to official 2D Boy leaderboards but they aren't working anymore

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

OK, thanks. I get where you are, but my problem is that it does'nt let me click on ANY of the goofans.com buttons.

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

Hi MOM, the goofans.com buttons will be greyed out if you are not logged in w/GooTool for some reason. You can login by going to the "Options" tab, filling in your goofans.com username/password, and clicking "Login".

Also, I ran into a bug in GooTool 1.0.3 where the program wouldn't let me login if the "Language" drop-down was blank. (It threw a Java exception) You can fix it in the source code, but for you I would probably just revert to GooTool 1.0.2 if that's what you are running into. (or, set the language, but it might require modifying your World of Goo install)

Hope this helps, --buck

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Thanks so much! I got it now!
-MOM