im sorry that im doing this again, but...

5 replies [Last post]

im on windows 11 and gootool isnt recognizing my config.txt file, even after i make it a txt file. how do i fix this?

funny monke glued to corrupted "cat"

config.txt is supposed to be in the properties folder. While you're at it, check that all the world of goo files are bin files and not xml files. If your files are decrypted, that means you are using the EPIC World of Goo, and that doesn't have support with gootool.

Although I think someone is trying to fix that.

I made goomods.

yeah, i learned that rather fast. fortunately, there seems to be ways to downgrade steam
WOG. thats a good fix until gootool gets updated, assuming it gets updated. Smile

yeah, the downgrading doesnt work. all i can do now is either pirate world of goo (which i wont do because its fishy) or wait.

CrazedSarukani wrote:
yeah, the downgrading doesnt work. all i can do now is either pirate world of goo (which i wont do because its fishy) or wait.

If you could join the World of Goo discord you may be able to find the version you need. Potentially.

I made goomods.

I have heard from many people that they are having various problems when switching to Windows 11. I think that it is not worth updating Windows yet