GooTool Snow Leopard Compatibility (Mac Os X 10.6)

9 replies [Last post]

i find that when i use GooTool on my world of goo (mac), it won't add any goomods to the custom world of goo. if anybody can help, or have the mastermind behind GooTool can create a version compatiable with the new os, i will be rather happy! Thanks!

- I'm A Banana!

I can't help at the moment, but if I get access to a 10.6 Mac soon I'll check it out.

thanks! well, it will load gootool, but it won't add any levels. it only loads loadizing mod. and it only works when i dust booted it through goo tool.

- I'm A Banana!

well... it wont work. just like hoe photoshop CS didnt work after a tiger to leopard upgrade, gootool doesn't work after a leopard to snow leopard upgrade. Sad

- I'm A Banana!

Actually, I've been using GooTool on my SnowLeopard Mac for months and it works fine.
I can add and play new levels just as expected. And it keeps an accurate, updated history of my accomplishments just as it should.

The only issue I've had with GooTool on SnowLeopard is that it can't display my tower. In the tower display box it gives the message, "Sorry, couldn't render your tower."

Sure I'd love to have that tower display working, but it's a great tool anyhow. Perhaps a future version will be fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.
Here's hoping, DD Wink

PS - Thanks for the tool that makes the greatest game of all time even greater.

demoray wrote:
Actually, I've been using GooTool on my SnowLeopard Mac for months and it works fine.
I can add and play new levels just as expected. And it keeps an accurate, updated history of my accomplishments just as it should.

The only issue I've had with GooTool on SnowLeopard is that it can't display my tower. In the tower display box it gives the message, "Sorry, couldn't render your tower."

Sure I'd love to have that tower display working, but it's a great tool anyhow. Perhaps a future version will be fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.
Here's hoping, DD Wink

PS - Thanks for the tool that makes the greatest game of all time even greater.

This is an old topic. It was created when GooTool still didn't have good mac functionality.

Oh, in that case... are there any suggestions as to why GooTool can't display my tower?
Like I say, everything else about GooTool functions perfectly for me.

...and thanks for that instantaneous reply.

Well, this topic is old but not that old as Enchanter49 said. Gootool still has little problems on MAC 10.6. Author of GooTool doesn't have a mac to test it on so development on mac is slow. Sorry, only he might know whats wrong but he isn't around often.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Thanks for the helpful info.

Pavke wrote:
Well, this topic is old but not that old as Enchanter49 said. Gootool still has little problems on MAC 10.6. Author of GooTool doesn't have a mac to test it on so development on mac is slow. Sorry, only he might know whats wrong but he isn't around often.

Smile Well, the mac functionality is GOOD now, but not perfect... (boolean data R)