Mac version of GooTool corrupted or damaged?

4 replies [Last post]

So recently i tried downloading GooTool on my Mac. I unpacked the Zip file and when i tried to open GooTool it said that the file could not be opened because it is corrupted or damaged. I have the latest version of Java installed but im not sure if this is a java problem like all the other reports of Java problems on the platform. It might be something else. Tried looking into the contents what i could do there but nothing seems to work

does someone have a fix for this?

As far as I'm aware, GooTool runs into a lot of problems on Mac. Where did you download GooTool from? You could have downloaded a zip of GooTool intended for Windows, if that makes a difference (Sorry, I don't own Mac so it's hard for me to help you)

I now go by StrixToxis.

Yeah i downloaded it from this site. Ive tried both the UNIX version and the Mac version. For the UNIX version it didnt say it was corrupted. Here it opens the Terminal and says that it needs Java 1.5 or Java 1.6 and that i have Java. It says Java nothing else just Java ( I should have the latest version) my guess is that this is the same problem as on windows only i dont know how to bypass the java install on Mac

From this site? I might have a fix for you. At the moment, GooTool is several years behind on Java updates, and everything fell apart a while back. There's a temporary fix for this, follow these steps: https://

I now go by StrixToxis.

Alright thanks

Ill see if i can make this work somehow XD