Linux Help

4 replies [Last post]

(Get ready for a long story.) When I installed Ubuntu Linux, I knew hardly anything about it. Ubuntu also automatically put itself at the top of the list of programs to start the computer with. Well, I guess my computer overheated last night, and restarted itself up to Ubuntu. So, when I got on today, I figured, "Well, I'm too lazy to start up XP today, so I guess ill stay on Linux." So, I decided that I might as well also download Gootool for Linux (because i also have full WoG for Linux). But when I extracted Gootool and ran the script in the bin folder, it didn't work. Help!

OVER 9000

When you say "it didn't work", please be more specific! What didn't work? What error message did you get?

(If you're using World of Goo 1.41, the latest, it is a known problem that it shows an error that it cannot find World of Goo. This will be fixed this week).

-davidc

Quote: "It didn't work." By that, I meant nothing happened at all. Nothing. No error.

OVER 9000

Post your logfile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

^ what Pavke said.

Information on how to find your logfile: http://goofans.com/gootool/troubleshooting/crash