Something interesting I found

5 replies [Last post]

So many of you know about the easter egg in Ivy Tower where the right tower has C+T enclosed in heart. I don't know what it means but I found another game which has the same symbol. The game is Neighbors from Hell 2. I told this to AP long ago but decided this should be shared with you guys as well since it might mean something.

My Profile

Maybe it's a developer's gag or something? Perhaps there was somebody from the world of goo team who worked with the Neighbours From Hell 2 team.

I made goomods.

(Unlocking as per request)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I happened to exchange words with Kyle Gabler recently, during which I asked him about this strange coincidence. As it turns out it's not quite such a coincidence after all because it's actually a G on the ivy tower, not a C as we all thought. And he had no idea about the other games similar symbol.

What does "G+T" mean then? :/

Gin & Tonic....no it doesnt. I dont think he wanted to say whose initials they were. The G could be Gabler, but usually on those love symbols its the first names which are represented.