is world of goo still alive?

8 replies [Last post]

not much people seem to be on here anymore, and the original leaderboard (and the cloud thing in world of goo corporation) seems to be gone. also the site is falling apart.

it posted my post 5 times?

I think it's not. There is still the creator, davidc. he just cleaned the place up yesterday.

Nerdy Z is coming.

.SlipKnoT._2_2 wrote:
I think it's not. There is still the creator, davidc. he just cleaned the place up yesterday.

I was pretty happy all the spam was killed. It makes the site look less hopeless.

I made goomods.

I just created an account to say, hey, I'm right there with you. Been checking-in vainly for a while now, hoping for some news as to why the Goo Tower won't connect to the internet so I can see how I compare to you all. If 2DBoy needs to quit providing that service or just doesn't feel like it anymore, I'm fine with that, but it would save me the trouble of checking if I knew it were gone for good.

This website is dead, we need more people!

I wouldn't say it's dead yet. It's just slowly dying to the point where it might die soon. It still seems to be going though. If I had a guess, this place will become barren by perhaps 2037.

I made goomods.

How is this website Even staying up?

No idea.

I made goomods.