autographed copy of WOG being auctioned on ebay

8 replies [Last post]

I am selling an autographed copy of WOG on ebay. If you remember, I won the billboard contest last year and received an autographed copy from 2dboy founders Kyle Gabler and Ron Carmel. Since I have the game already, I did not open it and it has been sitting on the shelves. I will be moving soon and my wife wants me to get rid of things, this being one of them.

So if you are a fan of World of Goo, this could be a valuable memorabilia for you.

Which billboard was yours?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Link to ebay?

EDIT 1: is this yours http://cgi.ebay.com/World-Goo-AUTOGRAPHED-copy-2DBOY-founders-/200525895...

cool, I might buy it... Laughing out loud have to wait till 11.Oct

EDIT 2: to bad shipping is $34 to Europe, otherwise I would have bought it. Sad

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

What country are you in? I'm USA.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

My winning entry was "009", here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/World-Goo-AUTOGRAPHED-copy-2DBOY-founders-/200525895...

thanks for bringing the international shipping up, I forgot to change it. I could ship the game in flat rate small box, which is a $14 flat fee... so now you have no excuse not to bid on it Cool

Cool! I liked that billboard.

@Albino Pokey
I'm from Serbia but any country in Europe is about 32-34$

@yolkietoby
weee! Laughing out loud $25 is more acceptable now! But I will have to wait till 10.Oct to make the bid!

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

for those of you who are interested in the item, I need to pull it from the auction for now because of a sudden travel plan. Will put it back on ebay in a week or so.

the game has been put back on ebay, the auction ends 10/23