Strange new feature?

2 replies [Last post]

It seems that playing Deliverance using WooGLE's Ctrl-P feature (launching it from the command line) still blows up the WoGC and takes you back to the main menu screen. Is this part of END_DELIVERANCE and UndeletePill, or is it hardcoded from the level name?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

When UndeletePill is busted, it will execute the command undeletenow, which will set the flags in your profile and pop up a dialog. I guess it is not hardcoded from the level name but the ball name.

You can make a custom level with an UndeletePill and skeletonfield in it and see if the WoGCorp is destroyed after the ball is busted.

But the game shouldn't bring you back to the main screen. It should crash after you finished the level. (I tested it just now)

I wonder why it went back to the main menu for me then. The game seemed to run perfectly after that. And it DEFINITELY shouldn't show the cutscenes.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.