How do you put your own level on goofans?

15 replies [Last post]

How Do I post my new level on goofans?

Jackson Stalnaker

Hover over "World of Goo Addins" in the top bar of the site. Click "Upload an Addin." Follow the instructions.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It won't let me make a download. How can you be able to download a new level Albino?

Jackson Stalnaker

You don't seem to have understood...just try this link.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I clicked on the link but it only took me to the create goo package page. What do I have to do to make it available?

Jackson Stalnaker

Fill out all the information, then upload your goo package.

I can't take a video on it because my parents won't let me, could that be the problem why it won't work? I'm 11 by the way.

Jackson Stalnaker

No, you don't need a video...what do you mean when you say it "won't work"? What happens?

I'm talking about it being available to public, it won't be able to be downloaded. The reason why the whole thing won't work is probably because I need to upload one more file, that's what it says after I hit save, but I don't know which one I have to upload, do you know Albino?

Jackson Stalnaker

Um...the file to upload would be your goomod. Just hit Upload Another File and put your mod in.

Wheres the upload another file button? Is it in gootool?

Jackson Stalnaker

No, it's right in the middle of the page you created for your addin.

I DID IT ALBINO! I CREATED A LEVEL!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! The name of the level I created is called, "Beauty The Exploder", it should be published in a day or two. Hope you install it!

Jackson Stalnaker

I should be installing more levels soon, tell everyone I created my first level and tell them it's called "Beauty The Exploder", and also, tell them it should be published in a day or two okay? I'm really excited!

Jackson Stalnaker

Don't worry, it will appear on the Recent Posts list when it's published, that's how people generally see new addins.

Okay, I'm really excited! I can't wait to see the levels rating. You should install Beauty The Exploder too! What are the names of the levels you installed Albino?

Jackson Stalnaker