NEW LEVEL BY ME, MR GOO JACK 4!

4 replies [Last post]

Attention everybody!! I created a new level but is unavailable to public. The name of my level is called "Beauty The Exploder." To play my new level, simply click my name, which is "MrGooJack4" under "Online users" which I'm sure you know where it is. I hope you all like my new level and remember to rate it! But Please note that the only time that it will say MrGooJack4 is when I'm using Goofans, so remember that! Enjoy my new level!

Jackson Stalnaker

Sorry, other people can't view unpublished levels on your account. It is supposed to be published or rejected within a few days, but I'm the only moderator doing level-publishing at the moment and I'm still working on levels uploaded in August. Sad

I promise I will get to it as soon as possible.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh so you are the one who publishes levels, and I think more people are moderators too. But don't worry, I can wait. I think I created Beauty The Exploder in early October. I think the possible rating that I think for Beauty The Exploder might be 3 stars, because it's a pretty basic level.

Jackson Stalnaker

There are others--Puggsoy is in my "generation," and MOM4Evr and James are the previous one. But none of us has had enough time lately to go through and really test levels. Sorry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It's okay. I guess I'm just excited about the rating for my level. I think we can end this conversation now, cause now I know who publishes the levels. Tell everyone that new levels by me are coming soon!

Jackson Stalnaker