Curiosity

13 replies [Last post]

I was led here by WoG site saying this was a fan developed site.. if that is the case what are the odds that you'd be willing to share the code so I might setup a local at home for the kids etc.

the maker/owner of this site is gone for a while. He'll answer you when he returns... Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Still on holiday?

Not sure what you're asking here, if you mean the site code, you can get it free at www.drupal.org

Not that I'm a developer or anything, but I always assumed they were referring to Goo Tool use and discussions pertaining to such?
(One day I might get involved with developing, but for now I'm still learning how to speak Goo-Ball in WoG Corp..)
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Goo-ball?

YES! Goo-ball is a language, didn't you know that?

Guique = Yes!!!

I mean like, I KNOW they have their own SPECIAL language and what-not, but It's not OFFICIAL!!! (If it was, then 1: we would be taught about "the history of the gooballs from 2008". 2: They would have a new state or country who ONLY speaks this language.
You know, that would be kinda funny Laughing out loud) If it was OFFICIAL, then the president would know about it or something.

...hilarious... *cough

Anyone have a Goo-Ball dictionary??? Wink

If you look up some goo sounds, Maybe someone can translate them?
I know that some goo-ball language is "inappropriate" like the F word and the B word,
but It would be funny to put in the game.

I'm not sure if everything would be worth that...

Enchanter49 wrote:
YES! Goo-ball is a language, didn't you know that?

Guique = Yes!!!

GOO is actually a programing language! Smile

James wrote:
If you look up some goo sounds, Maybe someone can translate them?

Maybe you can use GOOgle Translate Tool! Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I totally forgot about the programming language GOO! Shock
I even just remembered there is an album from Sonic Youth called "Goo"! Crazy
(No, I can't program in GOO, nor do I like Sonic Youth. Just wanted to keep involved with this topic.) Cool
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Oh yeah! I heard about that programming language a while ago. I may look it up. Wink