Mods, can I upload this file?

8 replies [Last post]

Mods, may I please have access to uploading files for platforms of goo? I wish to add to that package. If you don't want to do this that is ok. But please reply.

-Nalar

Couldn't you put them in comments? The files seem to be locked on my system but I'll eventually find a way around that...they seem to be plaintext, so you could also just put it in an override.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

How do I do that?

For the comment, if you can find your level file, just Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C it into a comment and post it. Goosweek will probably make a format for these comments...hint hint...Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thanks! Wink

P.S I want to help you in future versions of the goomod called another planet.

If you need to e-mail me anything my e-mail is benmarsh93@yahoo.com

Sure you can help with AP! Smile

Ok! But just one thing... It's not working. You know, the uploading the pog.txt file. Just e-mail me the information about AP and then I can help.

Thanks!

-Nalar

Can you open the file with Notepad? Does it even appear in the folder? If it does, you can copy everything inside it into a quote in a comment on the PoG. If not...ummm...ask Goosweek. Smile

About AP: I'm planning to make a shared Google-site where people can upload files and stuff. I'll get that finished once I publish Night Sky Wink

Ok! Thanks!