creating mods

7 replies [Last post]

could somebody make a video tutorial how to make working addins(or just write a tutorial).my mods won't work Sad or just a tutorial how to make those xml's in the compile directory.like this xml file tutorial http://goofans.com/developers/addin-file-format/manifest-file (the tutorial at the bottom of the page.plz help!

Crazeh man!

Yah i would appreciate it!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

please don't bring back old forums!!!

Crazeh man!

ok then!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

Here, basically the XML might be formatted wrong. If you open it and it opens in Internet Explorer, then yes, you have a problem. Internet Explorer ALWAYS opens XMLs with a bunch of dashes and hyphens and extra spaces so make sure you open it in Notepad by right-clicking it and selecting open with...

When you open it, make sure it doesn't have any dashes or hyphens on the left side. If there are indentations, just make sure they're simply two spacebar presses and not a real indentation.

you are a complete idiot!I was talking about the XMLs in the COMPILE dir!Now i know that a ball changing mod does'nt need those XMLs...

Crazeh man!

Hey seriously? You get upset with someone trying to help you? I wasn't sure what you were talking about when you said XML in the compile directory for changing gooballs because you won't need it. All you need is addin.xml and the override folder. Soo sorry for upsetting your majesty!

Man please!I was an idiot,but please read more carefully ok?

Crazeh man!