WOG editor in depth explanation?

6 replies [Last post]

Hallo, i was wondering after getting the main gist of the editor about some of the more obscure properties, etc. for example things such as the intricacies of the hinge properties, tilex and tiley, alpha, pretick in particles, etc. I go through a few mods here and there and look at what the authors did and was looking for a tutorial or description that covered it. If anyone does know of such a collection of information about plz post it. Sry for any incorrect grammar. Cheers

>Username
--iHaxU
>Password
--Password
>ERROR: Password is incorrect
>Password
--incorrect

There is some information at http://goofans.com/developers/game-file-formats but largely incomplete - it gets updated as people investigate more fields so feel free to contribute!

XDboy is making a tutorial but it isn't ready yet.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

How do u make a Goo Level i am stuck!!!!!!!!!!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

and also i cant publish my profile on the web how do u fix this problem!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

First of all, don't post twice!!!

second- "and also i cant publish my profile on the web how do u fix this problem!" this is 2d boys foult. You first must connect to their server in WoG Corporation to get you unique player ID. But their server is down at the moment and nobody knows when it will be fixed.

third- "How do u make a Goo Level i am stuck!" It is HARD!!! and I can't explain to you like "take two eggs, break them and bake them" First download WoGeditor and then read read read!! http://goofans.com/developers

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

ok! Thank u for helping me and sorry for all the other reasons you explained!