How can I create an animation which blinks 1/4 of the time.

2 replies [Last post]

As you know, the original blink animation from the game displays the image(or object and sth else) 1/2 of the time, which means if the @animspeed is set to 1, the image will be displayed from 0-0.499s and not be shown in the rest of time.

So I looked into the .binltl file and found these

<frame-timings>
    <timing frame="0" start="0.0"/>
    <timing frame="1" start="0.499"/>
    <timing frame="2" start="0.500"/>
    <timing frame="3" start="1"/>
  </frame-timings>

As far as I guessed (since I didn't look into every corner of the .binltl file), each of the frames controls the start/end time of the image or the blank time. So I simply set it as below:

<frame-timings>
    <timing frame="0" start="0.0"/>
    <timing frame="1" start="0.249"/>
    <timing frame="2" start="0.250"/>
    <timing frame="3" start="1"/>
  </frame-timings>

Then I named it a random name 'xxx' and used gootool to encrypt it back to .bin file, then put it back to the res/anim file folder. However, when I turns WooGLE on and set the @anim of one image into 'xxx', nothing worked: the image stayed still as its anim hasn't been set.

Is there anything wrong with my procedures?

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.

You can make custom animations in the goovie editor, just create your animation and export it as a .binltl file. This means instead of editing the original animation (which I would not recommend) you can make your own that should show up properly in WooGLE.

I now go by StrixToxis.

Ty Genius, I will try.

Actually how to edit .anim.binltl file with Goovie I'm wondering.

Plus, my initial purpose is to create an animation which works similarly as one original animation, so I chose to edit at the very first considering that I only need to do some several changes to the original file. Thus I need an explanation about why my changes are messed up ><

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.