World Of Goo in Spanish/World Of Goo en Español (Mi Repack)

14 replies [Last post]

Welcome to my Post!

Hello friends! I bring my Repack of World Of Goo in Spanish. This Repack I did in February last year and Servers postie using Megaupload and Mediafire and at both places I had not deleted then another to delete the post and today I want to share with you again and if I deleted advise that I go back and ... the game is Full and Completely in Spanish ... I hope you enjoy: D

Now a bit of information about the game:

World of Goo is a game of logic, with a strong emphasis on physics, published for the Wii, and for the three major PC operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (IA-32 natively, x86- 64 through 32-bit standard libraries). Produced by 2D Boy an independent game developer consisting of Kyle Gabler and Ron Carmel, both former Electronic Arts employees.

He was nominated for the Seumas McNally Grand Prize, the Prize of Design and Innovation and Technical Excellence at the Independent Games Festival. It was released for the Nintedo Wii in North America on October 13, 2008. The November 11, 2008, 2D Boy announced that World of Goo would be released on WiiWare in Europe, instead of a normal launch.

A little more about the game:

The game is built around the idea of ​​creating large structures using balls of goo. In English, goo means "something sticky" or "excess emotion." The game is divided into five chapters, each containing several levels. Each level has its own graphical theme and music, creating a unique atmosphere, similar to the style of Tim Burton's film designs. There is also an additional game competition called World of Goo Corporation, where the objective is to build the highest tower using goo balls which the player collects in the course of the game. Players around the world can compete. The height of the tower and number of goo balls used are being constantly updated to service 2D Boy.

The main objective of the game is to get a number of balls must goo to get into the outlet pipes of each level. To do so, the player must use the goo balls to construct bridges, towers, or other structures to overcome gravity and various terrain difficult as chasms, hills, thorns or cliffs. Also there are several types of goo balls in the game, each with unique property. The player must explore combinations of these goo balls to complete each level. The additional goos collected by the pipe are pumped through the World of Goo Corporation, a areneero where the goal is to compete with other players in the world to build the highest tower possible. Players can also try to achieve the "Obsessive Completion Distinction Flag" for each level by completing them under the most stringent criteria, such as collecting large amounts of goo balls, finishing under a lot of time or using as few moves as possible.

The levels and chapters are cut narrative scenes.

The WiiWare version includes a multiplayer option for up to four in the same Wii. This facility is also available, but not supported on a Linux port.

Set Requirements:

Minimum:

CPU: 1 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
VGA: DirectX 9.0c 3D
HDD: 100 MB free space on hard drive
Sound: Sound card 100% compatible with DirectX 9.0c

Recommended:

RAM: 1 GB
VGA: DirectX 9.0c 3D
HDD: 100 MB free space on hard drive
Sound: Sound card 100% compatible with DirectX 9.0c

Fact Sheet about the game:

NAME: -------- World Of Goo in Spanish (My Repack)
SIZE: -------- 58.9 MB (My Repack)
AUTHOR: -------- 2D Boy
VERSION 1.0 -------
LANGUAGE: -------- Spanish / Castilian
SERVER: ------ MEGA
UPLOADED BY: ---- Kanopola

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR "MEGA":

I hope you liked it ... thanks in advance and God bless!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡Bienvenido a mi Post!

Hola amigos! les traigo mi Repack de World Of Goo en Español. Este Repack lo hice en Febrero del año pasado y lo postié usando los Servidores de Megaupload y Mediafire y como en ambos sitios me lo borraron entonces no tuve de otra que eliminar el Post y hoy lo quiero compartir de nuevo con ustedes y si lo borran me avisan que vuelvo y lo subo... el juego esta Full y Completamente en español... espero que lo disfruten Laughing out loud

Ahora un poco de Información sobre el Juego:

World of Goo es un videojuego de lógica, con un fuerte énfasis en la física, publicado para la consola Wii, y para los tres principales sistemas operativos de PC: Windows, Mac OS X y Linux (IA-32 de forma nativa, x86-64 a través de librerías estándar de 32 bit ). Producido por 2D Boy, una desarrolladora de videojuegos independiente compuesta por Kyle Gabler y Ron Carmel, ambos ex empleados de Electronic Arts.

Fue nominado para el gran premio Seumas McNally, el Premio de Diseño e Innovación y Excelencia Técnica en el Festival de Juegos Independientes. Fue lanzado para la Nintedo Wii en Norteamérica el 13 de octubre de 2008. El 11 de noviembre de 2008, 2D Boy anunció que World of Goo sería lanzado en el WiiWare en Europa, en lugar de un lanzamiento normal.

Un poco más sobre el juego:

El juego está construido alrededor de la idea de crear grandes estructuras usando bolas de goo. En inglés, goo significa «algo pegajoso» o «emoción excedente». El juego está dividido en cinco capítulos, cada uno conteniendo varios niveles. Cada nivel tiene su propio tema gráfico y musical, generando una atmósfera única, similar al estilo de los diseños fílmicos de Tim Burton. También hay un juego adicional de competencia llamado World of Goo Corporation, donde el objetivo es construir la torre más alta usando bolas de goo que el jugador colecciona en el curso del juego. Los jugadores de todo el mundo pueden competir. La altura de la torre y el número de bolas goo usadas están siendo constantemente actualizadas al servicio de 2D Boy.

El objetivo principal del juego es conseguir un número imprescindible de bolas goo para meterse en las tuberías de salida de cada nivel. Con el fin de hacerlo, el jugador debe usar las bolas goo para construir puentes, torres, u otras estructuras para vencer la gravedad y varios terrenos difíciles como abismos, cuestas, espinos o acantilados. También existe varios tipos de bolas goo en el juego, cada uno con propiedad única. El jugador deberá explorar combinaciones de esas bolas goo para completar cada nivel. Los goos adicionales recogidos por la tubería son bombeados a través del World of Goo Corporation, un areneero donde el objetivo es competir con otros jugadores del mundo para construir la torre más alta posible. Los jugadores también pueden tratar de lograr la «Obsessive Completion Distinction Flag» para cada nivel por completarlas bajo los criterios más rigurosos, como coleccionar grandes cantidades de bolas goo, finalizando bajo un cantidad de tiempo o usando pocos movimientos posible.

Los niveles y capítulos están cortados por escenas narrativas.

La versión para WiiWare incluye un opción para multijugadores hasta para cuatro en una misma Wii. Esta facilidad está también disponible, aunque no soportada, en un puerto de Linux.

Requisitos del juego:

Mínimos:

RAM: 512 MB
VGA: 3D con DirectX 9.0c
HDD: 100 MB espacio libre en el disco duro
Sound: Tarjeta de sonido 100% compatible con DirectX 9.0c

Recomendados:

RAM: 1 GB
VGA: 3D con DirectX 9.0c
HDD: 100 MB espacio libre en el disco duro
Sound: Tarjeta de sonido 100% compatible con DirectX 9.0c

Ficha Técnica sobre el juego:

NOMBRE: -------- World Of Goo en Español (Mi Repack)
TAMAÑO: -------- 58.9 MB (Mi Repack)
AUTOR: -------- 2D Boy
VERSIÓN: ------- 1.0
IDIOMA: -------- Español/Castellano
SERVIDOR: ------ MEGA
SUBIDO POR: ---- Kanopola

LINK DE DESCARGA POR "MEGA":

Espero que les haya gustado... gracias de antemano y que Dios los bendiga!

No estoy de acuerdo con la violación a los Derechos de Autor y por lo tanto se le recomienda al usuario comprar el producto en la página oficial del fabricante. Les recuerdo que el Autor de La Vida es Jesucristo y la da GRATIS.

Saludos!

Hola, Kanopola, y bienvenido a Goofans!

Perdon, yo habla nada nada mas Español. Usted habla nada de Ingles?

Eso es todo el español que sé sin Google Translate, aunque puedo entender más de lo mismo a través de derivaciones latinas. Lo siento.

(That's about all the Spanish I know without Google Translate, although I can understand more of it through Latin derivations. I am sorry.)
Can anyone give me a better version of this last sentence? I don't like automatic translators but already used all my Spanish phrases.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hello! Albino Pokey, this game is for those who can speak Spanish ... I do not know much English, but I defend myself a bit .... greetings and thanks for your comment. (use Google translator).

I edited the post and put it in English with Google Translate for better understanding. Thank you very much in advance ... greetings!

Ah, I see. So it's a translation of the game into Spanish?

I hate to break this to you now, but that's already available. Open WorldOfGoo/properties/config.txt and change the language parameter to "es" (for "español"), then start the game and it will be in Spanish.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hello!

Thanks for the information, but already knew. What I did was create a game Repack, ie create an installer with the game and put in Spanish. I edited the game, I have not added or removed anything. Greetings!

That should violet the copyright of the game right? And you are putting an installer for free instead of actually paying it to 2DBoy.

My Profile

Yes, you're essentially putting a pirated copy up here for download. I'm sorry, but I have to remove the download link.

Hello! apology but not pirate, is the same game without editing on anything, just an installer in another language for comfort. Greetings!

Yes, but you're supposed to buy the game. If you can download it for free, that's piracy.

Ok. I understand, but I'm not selling the game or doing anything illegal with it, is a simple Repack. Greetings!

You don't seem to understand.

If someone doesn't buy the game, but they can still play it by downloading your "repack," then that's piracy. The person can play the game without paying 2D Boy any money.

The mods on this site are in a format so that they don't work without a full paid version of World of Goo, to prevent this.

You can make a file where it changes the language when you install it but not put the whole game here.

My Profile

Ok. did not know, thanks anyway ... if you like the Post can be removed and no problems, just wanted to share the game with you. By the way, do not know if I bought the game and I'm not in a position to affirm or deny it, I'll let the benefit of the doubt. regards

Ok. thank you very much for everything. Greetings!