Dynamic Destroyers

3 replies [Last post]

I'm back, and I was wondering if anyone had finish other levels in Dynamic Destroyers in a different way, because I'm thinking about creating my walkthrough of my very own Dynamic Destroyers.

- inwog

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Unless you give details of your (official) method then nobody will know if their strategy is different of not.

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

sorry, I´m Working On chapter 6(Fan Made)

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

ukpetd wrote:
Unless you give details of your (official) method then nobody will know if their strategy is different of not.

Here's the list of levels that I think it's possible to destroy the blocks, give me other details of how did I beat the level:

SPOILER ALERT! Don't look at my strategy on this page unless you have reach that level.
SKY WORLD
1-1 - Simplify shoot the balls through the blocks carefully.
1-2 - Expand the structure and shoot balls carefully.
1-3 - Suspend the balls upwards to the blocks carefully by passing through the fire.
1-4 - Throw balls to the blocks and reaching to the transparent block.
1-5 - Shoot balls to the right to save the other balls at the right and eliminate all of the blocks right away.
1-6 - Throw balls at the blocks to the transparent block at the top, shoot the balls at the blocks carefully.
ICE WORLD
2-1 - Detach the blue ball at the top, expand the structure and shoot the balls to the fire carefully.
2-2 - Destroy the barrier first, then detach the blue balls faster to the spikes to destroy the blocks easily.
2-3 - Like in 1-4, throw the black ball to the block to destroy the two blocks, eliminate the blocks at the right side, after that, if the ice barrier at the bottom is destroy, all of the blocks (including the balls) are being destroyed/killed.
2-4 - Shoot the green ball at the top and destroy the stand-alone block, then wake the structure at the right and destroy it right away, use the gear killer to kill the ball while burning to decrease the time of ignition of the ball explosion. After that, destroy the two blocks at the top using a blue ball, shoot a green ball at the left structure and finally destroy the remaining blocks.
2-5 - The easy way to destroy the blocks is to destroy the ice barriers at the bottom in each side to release the spikes if possible.
2-6 - Like in 1-4, shoot the balls through the transparent block as fast as you can.
CAVE WORLD
3-1 - Eliminate all the normal blocks first, then detach the blue string, throw the steel block at the top and destroy it using a gear. (expanding the structure would be possible)
3-2 - Using a circle utility, throw the circle through a series of blocks at the bottom and destroy the circle using a transparent block, then on the other side, simplify expand the structure and shoot balls to destroy the blocks.
3-3 - At the top section, destroy the normal blocks first, throw the two steel blocks at the bottom, wake the single ball, throw the circle to the blocks at the bottom left side of the level, and finally destroy the circle to the spikes.
3-4 - Destroy the crystal barriers first, once if all the crystal barriers are destroyed, move your circle utility to the right to destroy the blocks and destroy the circle itself to the gear if no blocks are remain in the game (especially steel blocks)
3-5 - Maneuver your circle utility by sending up flying using a circle to destroy the blocks as usual, then at the bottom, detach the blue balls and mangle the circle utility to the net, while the circle utility is in the net, push all of the blocks to the circle utility and finally detach the net to destroy the circle utility itself.
3-6 - Simplify destroy down all of the blocks and crystal barriers to the spikes.
CLOUD WORLD
4-1 - Use the launcher balls to destroy the blocks at the right by launching all of the balls immediately, then use the circle utility to destroy the 3 blocks in front and destroy the utility itself to the gear.
4-2 - In both side at the bottom section, destroy all of the blocks carefully, then on the top section, push the steel blocks using 3 single balls to the gears/transparent block.
4-3 - Climb your structure at the top, destroy the normal blocks to give space to push the steel blocks using a single ball. Once the circle utility is released, destroy all of the remaining blocks and itself to the spikes.
4-4 - Send the launcher ball to the second structure, expand the structure and launch down to the blocks, if the circle utility is released, eliminate all of the blocks and itself.
4-5 - Expand the structure at the middle with the air lifter to reach the fire, start shooting balls to destroy the blocks at the bottom by using your whistle, if the blocks are destroyed, destroy the barriers at both sides of the area to release the sticky ball and the blue balls, using a single ball, push all of the blocks to the gears, but watch out for the bottomless pit!
4-6 - Using a circle utility, destroy the block at the right carefully without getting tangled by the net, eliminate the blocks at the chute to push in the utility and destroy by another circle utility. Shoot a launcher to the blue structure and detach all of them to send the circle utility down. Push the circle utility to the blocks at the bottom, and itself by the gear. Finally, merge the three structures to the fire to destroy the last block.
LAVA WORLD
5-1 - Shoot the balls to the vine-like structure in both sides, expand the vine using common balls and sticky balls. When both sides are expanded, start shooting the balls to the blocks that are not adjacent to the structure. If all the blocks are destroyed, the two normal blocks are atop and must be destroyed by a gear, simplify push them carefully. At the right side, grab the bomb, ignite, and attach it to the lava barrier at the top to release the remaining blocks and be destroyed by a circle utility. If any blocks at the red net, burn the net by igniting the structure.
5-2 - Detach the blue balls at the top to release the blocks, at both sides, push the blocks to the transparent block. Once all of the blocks are destroy in both sides of the level, use the bomb to destroy the barrier and other blocks as well. Finally destroy the remaining blocks as well.
5-3 - Eliminate the normal blocks at the top right corner of the level, push down all of the steel blocks to the lava, the circle utility must reach at the other side to destroy the blocks under the top right corner of the level. While the circle utility is still there, destroy the blocks that are floating and push the circle utility itself to the spikes.
5-4 - Ignite the red rope to release the blocks at the top, then send all of the blocks (including your structure) to the lava, first of all, destroy the lava blocks first, then the normal blocks as well.
5-5 - Despite of the rope is ongoing to ignite, destroy all of the blocks in front, wait for the barrier to be destroyed, destroy all of the blocks that are floating at the water, don't let the single ball to be killed by a fire block. If all the blocks are destroyed and the lava barrier is destroyed at the bottom right of the level, destroy the circle itself to the transparent block.
5-6 - At the top section, destroy the fire blocks carefully, the bomb would support your structure if plenty of fire blocks are approaching. At the bottom right of the level, expand the structure, burn the red rope to release the circle utility, send the circle utility to the lava and destroy all of the blocks as well. Once if there are no blocks remaining, destroy the circle utility as well.

That's the way how I beat the levels, I want anyone post a video on showing how to beat the other levels in Dynamic Destroyers and achieve the OCD Gold Medals easily.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015