Tip for Noobs

10 replies [Last post]

Here's a tip for getting OCD in levels with ivy balls. First, you build to the pipe as normal, making sure the last several balls are Ivy. Then, you detach the last several balls until there is only a two-goo strand hanging there, floating with the pipe's suction. Then you just get the last of your available goos and put them on the strand so they just go into the pipe. Then, you detach the Goo farthest from the pipe so the last of the suction sucks away the last ball. There you go!!!

Blah.

we don't need that.everybody who has brain and played the "Leap hole" level knows that.plus it was mentioned in the forum topic.

Crazeh man!

duuuuh most people know that...

uhhh... read the title!!!!! it is for people who are new at wog!!!

Blah.

wog is easy

World of goo is the best game EVAR !

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

That highly depends on what you are doing in WoG. Tongue

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

heh heh... I knew that... Smile

lol

LOL! Unless you haven't played "Leap Hole" yet, even somebody new should know how to do this! Although it did make sense for me, before I even played "Leap Hole."

What? WoG? Count me in!

Please don't post on old topics.

Crazeh man!

Yeah, you should post more tips, like in levels where theres sleeping goo, like the first albino level, you can throw one of your balls down hard then some will fly into your starter structure and wake up

Pcpp was going to put World Of Goo In the Red Curtain.....Tower Of Goo Ate My Brain!