Goo Tower Hints?

9 replies [Last post]

I've gotten my tower to 18 m(60ft.) and I've ran out of goo balls and I am almost at the limit. HELP! Any way to make it higher without making it fall(good thing I got it published and backed up)?
http://orbitupload.com/get/goo55.png

Try looking at other people towers Wink

http://goofans.com/leaderboard

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I once held a spot in the leader board for a 30m tower. I'm not an expert by any means, but I have explored a few things and scientifically came up with one tip that MAY hold the key to a goo-d tower:
Relaxed Goo Balls and Those under ANY tension do NOT weigh the same! This relates directly to the distance the Goo Ball is placed, the tension of the Goo Balls you are placing the next one with, and the basic center of the entire tower.(Focused on the center of gravity with this study...)
Glasses
EDIT: ...Obviously this can not be considered valid, considering not only do I lack proof, but I have gained doubts of it's accuracy.
On the 2DBoy forums I have been trying to get a little discussion of Goo-Ball statistics in relation to tower building as others have observed.
BTW, I'm into the 35m range now, thanks to studying arches with Goo-Balls...
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

As my banner says, I have too much free time.
I have found TINY arches that have STRONG support.
More info in it's proper forum and location.
2DBoy. And YES, the laws of physics CAN be bent!
Star(Remember, WE aren't wanting to build higher, THE GOO-BALLS want to.)Star
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

All right...

Um...yeah...?

Okay. I think you have TOO many gooballs in your structure. Redo it and make your structure bigger than that one by stretching the gooballs with a LOT more space in between each one. Try stretching the strands until the white line is hardly visible. You will be able to place it there and it will be around twice as long as the ones you have done before.

man it always makes me mad to see people that hack to get like 700 gooballs tis so not fair! [at least on this websisite thers the whole ban for cheten thing Smile ]

Im so cool im cooler than people that are cooler than me!

danydat wrote:
man it always makes me mad to see people that hack to get like 700 gooballs tis so not fair! [at least on this websisite thers the whole ban for cheten thing Smile ]

Well actually, no one gets banned for cheating. They simply wear the "Cheater" badge of shame! (BADGE OF SHAME@!)

You should add a (bum bum bummmm...) like I do! Smile Plus, If they were caught cheating because of adding balls, then I'm pretty sure that they would feel embarrassed that the world knows what they did.

IDK since NO ONE has that badge...

Remember IlovePortal has it, (not rubbing it in or anything) and Pavke had it as a joke.
P.S. *lol, two talking islands!*