World of goo in my local library!

9 replies [Last post]

I'm surprised to see world of goo in my public libray's computers. What do you think? Here's a photo for proof.
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sam-and-max514/null_zpsd1e15f9c...

Hey there

That looks exactly like the type of library computer in the library where I am. Say, you're not in canada, Eh?
EDIT: Sorry, but it really does look similar. is it in a certian catagory?

I made goomods.

No, I'm in Texas.
The category it's in is "Science and Nature."

Hey there

Thanks! Now, I'm gonna go to the library Evil

I made goomods.

Gooey goo, I sent you an email you have in your sig. You should read it.

Hey there

Actually, when I visited Microsoft, they had a large touch screen computer showcasing some game. I exited the game, and looked at the program list. To my surprize, World of Goo was installed!

-_-

@samandmax514 I disabled my subtitles for spam reasons. I still wonder what happens if we all ran into each other one day, but you never know, We could be pyros or maniaic machines. You'll never know...

Plus we can't show each others faces. I cant even show a picture of my cat. I saw my self in the mirror. Oh well. SUMMER VACATION IS ALMOST OVEr Shock NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I made goomods.

I wonder how we are going to see each other one day. Yeah we'll probably be maniacs.
I can't believe summer vacation is gonna be over soon, but i'll try to post in here as much as possible.

Hey there

I responded on your fourm topic.

and by the way, There is no world of goo in my local library, But they added an old fashioned gumball machine Tongue

I made goomods.

I saw the game when it came out, watched some videos on Wogfan, but didn't buy it. A few years later I saw it at the library, remembered, and went home and bought it right away. Great investment of $10.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.