Is 2dboy going to create something new?

4 replies [Last post]

Hi. It's been 4 years from releasing WoG and there is no new product after that by 2dboy. Little Inferno was cool, but it wasn't as same as WoG and defiantly it was from Tomorrow Corp not 2dboy. I think Ron and Kyle should always work together!

Does anybody know what's their plan?

Nope. Ron's probably working on something, but we don't know what it is, or even if it'll be a 2D Boy production.

He did visit a while ago (might've been a year by now, not sure) asking whether we would prefer a sequel or a whole new game, so that might indicate at something. Even so it'll probably still be a while.

It's just confusing. I mean they had a really nice success with WoG, but now they're not doing anything together? I was really looking up to some sequel or kind of new product by them and currently it's like a mystery and they don't even post anything about their future plan on their blog. I'm an indie developer myself and I know it's not like to jump off and create something awesome, but four years are really a long time. Do you have any idea about this situation?

I honestly know just as much as you. I could guess that Ron's working on a new game, and I would hope that Kyle's also involved. I'd love to see a World of Goo sequel, but any 2D Boy game would probably be awesome anyway.

Yeah, that would be awesome anyway Smile Hope to see that!