i'm back?

4 replies [Last post]

well, I really did not expect to not be busy. Anyways i canceled my way later return date and come back here again. Man I really miss this forum and it's users. While i was gone i checked the flipline forum and you can't believe how many fights were happening! I like to be here. It's so quiet and peaceful here. I missed you guys very much.

Hey there

Welcome Back! Hopefully this wont be one of a lengthy number of supposed returns like what I did over the past few years.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

same here, and for a lot of other sites, just do other things, come back to old ones Wink

I made goomods.

Hello there guys. I'm glad to see that you welcome me back. Anyways, how do I change my username? I want to change it because I am no longer interested in Sam and Max. I saw hellopeoples post mentioning some games at inferno fans. And boy, they were fun and interesting!

Hey there

You can't change your username here, unfortunately. DavidC could probably do it for you but I'm not sure whether he'd respond to such a request.