2016 in Chapter Making

3 replies [Last post]

So far, only 4 chapters are released for 2016. These chapters are from one of the most elite chapter maker .SlipKnoT.22, rookie but successful Googuy57 and the longtime goofans member gooey goo. Well, many other users are developing their own as well but let's highlight the major chapters of 2016.

1. Googuy57 Island (Googuy57)

Being a beginner isn't easy, but not for Googuy57 and his debut chapter Googuy57 oIsland. The chapter is very player-friendly as it is very easy and fun to play. The chapter has 8 levels.

2. World Of Tangram Part 1: Color Citadel (.SlipKnoT._2_2)

Who remembered how big the chapter SlipKnoT IX was? Color Citadel showcased some of the biggest .SlipKnoT.22 levels to date. With levels like "Color Bombing" and "Entrance 10", this chapter established one of the websites most well-made chapters. Too bad old inwog isn't here to see his influences on chapter making.

3. The Mysterious Place (Googuy57)

The Mysterious Place is the second Googuy57 chapter. The chapter included Googuy57's recent single levels like "Spinning Goo" and "The World of Goo Level Editor Level." There are also a few levels that came from the debut chapter.

4. 1/2 (gooey goo)

When I first met gooey goo, he released NO addins for 4 years UNTIL he learned how to make his awesome and inspiring debut chapter 1/2. This chapter may have taken influences from Vladislav's My New Chapter and .SlipKnoT._2_2's Winter Wonderland. But, forget the influences! This chapter is a very creative chapter that featured levels void of images to challenge the players. The chapter also has good level programming. This chapter already nabbed 381 downloads and counting, making it a successful debut chapter.

5. City Forces (1305235330)

There you have it! These chapters are just the beginning for 2016, because I myself am working on a chapter.

If you have problems with my list, feel free to comment!

Have you played my first demo "Genesis (Demo)?" If not, you can play it "here"

what about my incoming chapter?

\(T_T) MAKE GOOMODS OR GO AWAY
(--(>
/ |

Where is it? Was it released?

Have you played my first demo "Genesis (Demo)?" If not, you can play it "here"

1.in mods and hacks.2.no

\(T_T) MAKE GOOMODS OR GO AWAY
(--(>
/ |