I Dont know if this is Compleatly of topic, but...

11 replies [Last post]

A VERY fun game called "Super Meat Boy" came out lately! It was made by a inde game studio called Team Meat. The game is awsome!! Its on XBLA right now, but it will come out on the wii and PC sometime next month! I may make a tribute level soon.
P.S: If this qualifies as spamming, I will deleat this topic becuase I hate spammers and I dont want to become one.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

hm, sounds cool
Wink cant wait to try it

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

No, it not spamming, its nice if you sometimes promote other indie game developers. Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

GOO-D! I was worried that this was spamming! I only got the demo, but it is awesome! My mom wont let me get it tough becuase of "Dr. Fetus". Aw well. I spent my money on Kirby's epic yarn instead(I dont agree with the mittle word). Its easy but FUN!

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

oh yeah, Kirby, ^_^ I LOVE that guy
he's awesome, but yeah, I was gonna get that game soon Wink
Is it GOOd?

(I now go by ENDESGA)

I like the fact that Super Meat boy included other Indie characters like Gish and Commander Video. Basically Gooflamer supported Team meat, and they are also supporting! It's like double support or something!

btw one of my friends LUVZ the Kirby series. I bet he wants that game. Wink

http://www.kirbykirbykirby.com
^the website

-----------
My WoG2 is well... I guess you could say 'going well' but... my Chapter 3 "Sci-Fi City" has a couple of problems
I cant seem to overright the original Chapter 3 Sad

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Do you have an ocd=""?

That makes the game crash.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

weeell, some of them have OCDs

(I now go by ENDESGA)

I mean, with NOTHING between the ""s. For a "This one is mine." ocd you need to just leave off the attribute.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

oh, yeah THATS all good
Ive chaged some things around and, NOW it works Wink
another Question,
Is it possible to replace WoGC with my 5th chapter (Planet Q will replace TGFH)
because well... I dont know, its really JUST a Question

(I now go by ENDESGA)

No, I don't think so. You have to use one of the islandn buttons.