I Wanna Be The Mod (moderation request)

9 replies [Last post]

Considering that not too many mods are active, and that I kind of want to be a mod, I was wondering if I could gain the magical powers necessary to become a moderator.

Also, the title is a reference to, "I wanna be the guy". Thought I'd mention that.

EDIT: If my wish is granted/denied, I'd appreciate if it were said in the fourm
Thanks in advance!

I made goomods.

Would be easier to have another active mod here, I say we let him have it!

I give a thumbs up of support Wink
But really, it probably wouldn't be bad to have more active mods Tongue

can we do that World of Goo Fan Sequel again

daxperrin wrote:
can we do that World of Goo Fan Sequel again

First off, you're completely off topic.
Second, the fan sequel project is on discord, but last time I checked, you thought discord was boring, so I doubt you'd join. Besides, you'd have to make a world of goo themed level to join, and it'd have to be good.

I made goomods.

you mien 100 or 50 level's

daxperrin wrote:
you mien 100 or 50 level's

Just thought I'd let you know, you're not really going to get anything if all you do is ask for things without doing anything yourself. Think of yourself in 20 years. I highly doubt you could convince somebody to do your job 48 hours straight for you. This is a similar sort of situation.

Also, do I have to remind you, this topic is request made by myself to become a moderator, and not a topic about World of Goo fan sequels.

In short, go do it yourself, and stop posting in the wrong topic.

I made goomods.

I'm sorry I just want to make the World of Goo fan sequels better

My apologies if that was a bit too harsh. Before joining the fan sequel project, I'd advise making some levels first. If you're good, you can join.

If you want to talk about the sequel, go here: http://goofans.com/forum/fan-expansion/public-discussion/21864?page=1
If you need help with stuff, go here: http://goofans.com/developers
P.S. If you can make good cutscenes, that'd be great, as not many people on the team are skillful enough to do those.

I made goomods.

*bump

I made goomods.