Don't publish these. EVER.

5 replies [Last post]

EDIT: Done

How was I supposed to know the rules were in the World of Goo Book? These both earn the Cheater badge. Oups

In my opinion, we need a "GooFans Book" for things like the rules.

Oh, and if you can, delete them. Thanks!

[SXQDJ] Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq.... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq...

Use this website to decrypt that. A Caesar Cipher with Key 12+

Done. Just ask next time for us to delete them. Not that big of a deal. Wink
And no, they wouldn't actually earn someone a "cheater" badge unless they altered ball properties of original Goo Balls or something like that.

and save them (:

and to get rid of this badge,then just undo the cheat (editing a ball and saving it)

Thanks everyone!

@pahaloom: Unless, of course, you saved it as a new Goo Ball.

EDIT: @MOM4Evr: Well, the Violet Goo, being a dispenser, can give you any amount of goo you want for the World of Goo Corporation. And the other, well...that's obvious.

Oh, and since this discussion is over now, I'm fine if you lock it.

[SXQDJ] Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq.... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq...

World of Goo Ball Editor prevents you from making edits to the original Goo Balls, so this is irrelevant anyway. The only way you can earn a "cheater" badge is by collecting too many Goo Balls in a level (which may be assisted by editing the original Goo Balls, but you'll have to do that by hand), building a cheating tower (with too many Goo Balls or otherwise), editing original levels (again, you'll have to do it by hand), etc. You should be completely safe from cheating if you use the tools we have currently in the way that they are intended to be used.
We have tons of levels with dispensers already, so no, the Violet one wouldn't be a cheat. You can only get 300 Goo Balls in World of Goo Corp, anyway, no matter how many Goo Balls you collect in any levels. But too late now that you told me to delete it. Tongue

@MOM4Evr: I have plans for Violet. Luckily I kept a copy of the goomod! (not sure when they'll get made, though, considering Minecraft...)