Minor Comeback

6 replies [Last post]

Hey guys, i'm back on this site and I know it is not as active as before. I'm not making any new addins as i'm done with World of Goo as i'm moving on to newer games that I played now. I'm here to re-post the screenshots of every of my addins and perhaps in the future would anticipate my walkthroughs of my addins on YouTube.

However on the downside, I have forgotten to make a new addin and I've already decided to stop making those because World of Goo for me is drifting apart from me and I've been a member since December 2009.

Inwog is still online despite not being active as before and I'm glad this side is still alive as I'll download my own addins and recreate new screenshots because that I have a laptop which is in widescreen orientation of 1920x1080.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

@inwog.

Nerdy Z is coming.

Hi SlipKnot, nice meeting ya. Smile

Welcome back! (Sorta) Goofans is actually slowly coming back to life. A lot of people joined recently and before that the site was very inactive. There would only be a post every week or even every month at some points. Many new amazing addins are being developed as we speak.

I now go by StrixToxis.

Yea I saw and I've already seen some posts regards to that. Anyway like I said, I'm not gonna make new addins anymore but replace my old screenshots of my levels cuz I have a laptop which optimizes my WoG to widescreen.

Well as of now, I'm into playing Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm but I'll be in touch of this site and my works.

and also you didn't use gimp a lot long ago

Well that's true because I haven't learned the program earlier that time and got to use it on Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, and Bubble Quest. Now I'm using both GIMP and Paint Tool SAI to make graphics now.