9 replies [Last post]

I don't have an avatar, and since all I have on my computer is Paint, I can't make it myself. I already have my base for my avatar, though, which is at the following link:

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/polio.html

I'd like you to make the polio virus plush look more like a goo-ball. And to have pupils like in old-school Mickey Mouse episodes. The reason? Methanal (also called formaldehyde) was used to generate a vaccine for polio, and my username is MethanalCHO, so it just makes sense...

Once you make the basic polio goo-ball image, I can take care of the rest. I'll be very thankful for whoever makes the Polio Goo-Ball...

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

download Pain.NET or GIMP, they are a lot better... Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

???

Uh...

I don't understand a word you said. Plus I'm not allowed to download things onto the computer (I got permission for GooTool). If possible, could you please make me the avatar I requested yourself? I also forgot to mention I'm terrible at adding shadings and other implimentations of depth and three dimensions.

And I'm not talking like a WoG Corp. ball: I'm meaning a picture for my avatar.

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

I downloaded GIMP and i could help you.I will have some work while it's flu carantine(don't know how to spell).

Crazeh man!

Okay. I am willing to wait...

And it's spelt "quarantine".

lol GIMP is a f****** ridicoulous program... Wink I have to read some tutorials before i can get started.By the way would you like a real polio virus picture?

Crazeh man!

here's the resized polio picture:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3007/polio.jpg

And a google polio virus pic:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3813/poliovirus.jpg

That's all i got Wink

Crazeh man!

If you want another ridiculously hard program (Wink) to use that is extremely powerful, use Blender. It's a 3D modeling and texturing program. I use it a lot for my artwork (the background trees in my mod "The Forest" for example).

lol the tutorials are more f****** ridiculous!Is Blender f****** big to? Wink

Crazeh man!

If by "big" you mean it has 3 million buttons, yes. It is big.Smile