Save and Launch.....nothing.

6 replies [Last post]

I installed World of Goo via the .deb package, and installed GooTool the same way. However when I set all my settings in GooTool and clicked the Save and Launch button, It appears to save my settings, but then World of Goo never launches. I've even tried manually launching it from the Modded folder GooTool set up. What am I doing wrong?

The save and launch button doesn't work on my Windows 7 computer either. What I always do is save, then go to my GooMod folder and run WorldOfGoo.exe from there. Try going to the modded folder after installing my level Oil Spill, then look in res/balls. If there's a subfolder called Ice, the level is installed. Now try launching from the modded folder. If there's a new button in Chapter 1, it has the button set up. Now if clicking on the button works, it should all be working properly. If it's not, post again.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

As i said in the original post, I've already tried launching directly from the modded folder. Doesn't work.

EDIT: For some reason, when I launch from the modded folder using a terminal, World of Goo launches, but no mods show up.

Did you get it directly from 2DBOY?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes.

Hmmmm..... I have the same problem only that it's only GooTool. Direct is fine. If I click Save and Launch, it seems to load, but World of Goo doesn't open. But if I click the Refresh button (or anything else that makes GooTool load other things, like searching for updates) World of Goo opens.

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Can you paste the relevant section of the logfile?