WooGLE

9 replies [Last post]

Today I was just opening my WooGLE and it just opened it and said:

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/errorde.jpg/

Looks like you've installed an add-in that's "broken" the text.xml file.

If it's still doing that...
Can you upload your text.xml.bin file from {ModdedGameFolder}/properties to somewhere like mediafire or 4shared .. so I can take a look and find out exactly what the problem is and which addin is causing it.
Thanks

Also... which version of WooGLE?

the new version...

maybe you can give me your e-mail, and I'll post it ?

OK, files received and problem confirmed....

It is a problem with an addin... luckily Yours!
GooTool has a bug which means it doesn't process " symbols correctly in level names and subtitles text. http://goofans.com/forum/gootool/suggestions-and-bug-reports/1389

Your new addin HardIncinerationDestination has Die "Schwierige" Version as the subtitle (also The "Hard" Version for the english)

If you really want the quotes... use ' (single-quote)
If you don't really need them... take them out.
Re-make the goomod... and load it into GooTool and click Save... should be fine.

Thanks !!! but how can i edit them without Woogle?

If you disable the addin in GooTool and click Save, that should remove the problem entries from the text.xml file.
Then you should be able to run WooGLE OK, edit the entries in the add-in tab and update the goomod.
And once you've loaded the "fixed" goomod into GooTool everything should be fine after that.

errr... di something on my own Laughing out loud

I edited the Text manually with the editor ^^

saved it and run WooGLE and it worked, and the '"' are not there anymore Laughing out loud

That's OK, but just be careful..
If you run GooTool now and click Save.. BEFORE you've given it the "fixed" goomod...
it will just put the problem entries back in the text.xml file... and you'll be stuck again.

okey